Who We Are
TechTunix has established itself as a leading name in providing brilliant technology services and solutions that always adhere to globally recognized standards and latest technology trends. We have steadily delivered ideal solutions for our wide-ranging global client base by pulling our rich experience for your unique IT requirements. Through our contributions, we help officialdoms attain their business objectives thus driving them to success. We know what expresses impactful, wide-ranging solutions powered by the latest technologies across all industries.
Some of our key services include application development, open source development, mobile application development, database design and development, business intelligence and analytics, business process management, cloud infrastructure implementation, front-end design, search engine optimization and digital marketing.
Agile Software Development Methodology
- Customer satisfaction by rapid, continuous delivery of useful software.
- People and interactions are emphasized rather than process and tools. Customers, developers and testers constantly interact with each other.
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months).
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication.
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances.
- Even late changes in requirements are welcomed.
- In this methodology decision-making is entirely in the hands of the teams.
- This methodology enables project’s where the business requirements documentation is not consider very significant for the successfully development.
- It is a lightly controlled method which totally empathizes on frequent updating of the progress therefore project development steps is visible in this method.
- A daily meeting easily helps developer to make it possible to measure individual productivity. This leads to the improvement in the productivity of each of the team members.
- High amount of risk analysis hence, avoidance of possible risk is certainly reduced.
- This model is good for large size and critical projects.
- In the spiral model additional functionality can be added at a later date.
- It is more suited for high risk projects, where business needs may differ from time to time basis.
Waterfall Model Methodology
- Waterfall model is very simple and easy to understand and use method that is why it is really beneficial for the beginner or novice developer.
- It is easy to manage, because of the rigidity of the model. Moreover, each phase has specific deliverable and individual review process.
- In this model phases are processed and completed are at once in a time thus it saves significant amount of time.
- This type of development model works more effectively in the smaller projects where requirements are very well understood.
- The testing is easier as it can be done by reference to the scenarios defined in the earlier functional specification.